1. Winter Coat – As I mentioned in my Winter Essentials post, a good Winter coat is an essential.
2. Midi Dress – I have been wearing a lot of Midi dresses recently and I think those types of dresses are great for Winter. They are rather long so great for that extra bit of modesty.
3. Gloves – You always need a pair of Gloves during the season.
4. Scarf/Shawl – I would add a nice polka dot shawl or a ‘snood’ to this outfit.
5. Wedged Boots – I never used to like heels as much but recently, I have been gravitating towards wedges, especially Mary Jane wedges. Not too high though! I feel like a pair of suede wedged boots is great for Winter.
6. Structured Bag – I make sure I always look smart and I feel like the bag you wear says a lot about your personality. A nice structured ‘doctors’ bag is really up my street and I find that to be the best bag for university/work.
7. Essie Nail Polish in ‘Shearing Darling‘ – I love this Nail polish. Very Wintery.
8. NARS ‘Shanghai Empress’ Semi Matte Lipstick – An outfit will not be complete without a nice dark red lipstick. This NARS one is perfect for Winter.