My Perfect Spring Outfit…

ImageWhite Dress with Collar – I rarely wear anything bright but white is an exception for me, especially in springtime. Recently, the weather has been a bit warmer, I have been loving wearing white dresses with a collar. Weirdly, wearing a pop of white makes me feel rather at peace and makes me feel quite pleasant.

Grey or Cream Cardigan – I have been pairing the white dress with a very lightweight grey or cream cardigan. It goes well with the collar and just brings the whole outfit together.

Parka – Spring. It is not hot but it is not cold either so a parka is perfect for this kind of weather. It is light and gets you ready for those unexpected spring showers when you are out. I love the 60’s Mod style and this bit of my outfit is definitely inspired by Liam Gallagher. I customised my parka myself with mod patches and Oasis/The Who/The Jam patches on and I always get complimented on it.

Black High-waisted Skinny Trousers – Well, this is always in my outfits, whether it is Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter. Definite staple in my wardrobe. I do not like jeans. A smart tailored skinny trousers is always a good look.

Suede Brogues – I always wear some kind of suede footwear (also inspired by the mod era) and suede brogues just look amazing and gives it that rather smart look.

Red Lipstick – An outfit will not be complete without red lipstick. I find that red lips just boost my self confidence that extra little bit. My favourite ever red lipstick is MAC’s Russian Red.

38 thoughts on “My Perfect Spring Outfit…

1. Mittie says:

Magnificent site. Lots of helpful info here. I am sending
    it to a few buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious.
    And of course, thanks for your sweat!

2. c13c 70b8 7267 b52d says:

Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it’s new to me.
    Nonetheless, I’m definitely delighted I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

3. pinoy movies says:

Thank you for some other informative blog.
    The place else may I am getting that type of information written in such an ideal
    way? I have a challenge that I’m simply now running on, and I’ve been on the look out for
    such information.

4. asheville nc real estate says:

With more land available, improved connectivity and proximity
    to IT corridors, the suburban and peripheral locations are witnessing the emergence of a number of residential projects
    at competitive prices. Whether you want buy a property or want to sell
    your wake forest real estate contact local real estate agents, property dealer or place your listing on the internet and get found by thousands of people
    it is one of the most effective and fast way to buy and sell
    the property in a desired area. The language of a purchase and sale
    agreement may lead you to ask if a seller can accept two contracts
    at same time.

5. download rust says:

After I was so incredible that between 1998 and 2000
    there were plenty of other bigger picture games on a couple of weeks ago as an album.
    In this game is played or even as a more stable, tranquil state than normal without the exceptional visuals or sounds along
    with more complex and satisfying experiences in my hands and I
    remember. The games with this game.

6. garrys mod download says:

Making a download garry’s mod game, or just run it on its team:
    develop a baby’s imagination. Some titles are really peeling potatoes and chopping up onions, but the fact that video games such warhammer online or in-person depends
    on individual families. They repair scratches for $9, compared to that the majority of
    gamers is the spirit of gaming mentioned in this free
    video clip. Dropping school grades is actually one of the hottest songs that is played
    download garry’s mod in multiplayer mode.

7. car accident lawyer atlanta says:

The lawyer may possibly or may possibly not ask to get a fee based
    on the payment you get. They seem to have reached the
    limit of their propellant’s abilities. Finding a
    lawyer that specializes in auto accident law will prove vital at this point.

8. free spins mobil says:

Så när jag gör det mina händer gå hela vägen till
    marken, är tårna pekade nedåt, och vi ser
    det i pizza restauranger. Teambet Casino drivs av en av
    terminalerna, och din vadslagning krediter visas på insättningen sidan när freespins Casino konto.
    Du vill inte över krama, vill du typ av tryck mot nätet.

9. bankruptcy attorney says:

Nice post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I’m impressed!
    Extremely helpful info specifically the closing part :
    ) I take care of such info a lot. I used to be seeking this particular info for a very lengthy time.
    Thank you and good luck.

10. nyc psychic reading says:

Don’t let your enthusiasm for life and satisfaction tempt you to overspend.

Literal Bears I’m Jealous Of is named to be the best entertaining web site of all time.
    The figures are fortunate, but only when playing Sudoku.

11. Jenni says:

After that I made sure to make my changes from the “Manage Sync Folders” screen.
    This brings me to one of the reasons why I love Win – RAR as my new compression tool.
    It loaded up and ran like a dream on the
    first try.

12. news says:

Introducing The Alien Warp Submitter. Five Day Blast to people actually interested in what you
    are selling. Collected from network message boards,
    personal message boards,blogs,FFA single pages and FFA networks.
    Purchase today and you’ll Receive a Contact-Email to 500,000 UNIQUE Prospects, the ION
    Marketing System and Premium Classified Access. Today you can purchase this package for just *$12.95
    be aware this offer will end anytime.

13. Free riot points generator says:

Will’s strength is complemented by his bond with
    the family’s dogs. If you want to be great at what you do and be appreciated by the boss,
    look ffor ways to outdo yourself. This weighs heavily
    on a man and eventually you may get so stuck in
    the notion that shee waas wrong to rejecct you that you can’t focus on
    anything else.

14. Josefa says:

After exploring many web sites and very nearly giving up finding what I was looking for.
    I found this! Thanks a bunchh for posting just what I was trying to find.
    I no longer feel like I misused my entire day today.

15. trustkb says:

Hi, I do think this is a great site. I stumbledupon it 😉 I
    will revisit yet again since i have saved as a favorite
    it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue
    to help other people.

16. do i have anxiety says:

Hi! I could have sworn I’ve visited this blog before but after browsing through some of the
    posts I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m certainly delighted I
    found it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!

17. garcinia cambogia says:

I seldom leave comments, however i did some searching and wound up here My Perfect Spring Outfit | Habiba Writes.

And I do have 2 questions for you if it’s allright.
    Could it be only me or does it give the impression like some of the responses
    appear like they are left by brain dead individuals?

😛 And, if you are posting at additional online sites, I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post.
    Would you list of the complete urls of all your community pages like
    your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

18. clash of the clans says:

Aren’t you tired of playing the game countless hours in
    order to generate the items in the game. What outcome you get by playing
    it like 12 hours a day. Small amount of items get
    increase and you’re happy with that. What If I tell you
    that you can generate unlimited gems, resources and other things in the game.
    YES!! Unlimited Items and you will not have to play the
    countless hours in order to beat your friends or family members.

If you are looking to the way to get a ton of Gems, Elixir
    & Gold without spending your money, then this Clash of Clans Hack website is for you.